October Update – Win a Bobblehead!
One would think that coming from the background of a blogger, what to write would be an easy task. Especially since I pushed for the creation of this section of our website. I have hit a bit of a block on what to put on here, that people would want to read about.
We have some custom content on the way but until then:
For a chance to win a bobble-head of Nestor Miranda leave a comment below about things you would like to see on the blog.
- We have begun the process of working on a cigar celebrating Nestor 70th Birthday on February 14th. The cigar is in the early stages of production with a blending trip scheduled in the coming weeks.
- Jessica Levine who worked for Cigar Masters in Providence is getting comfortable in her gig as a sale representative for New England. If you haven’t met her, look out for her events. This lady is a vision of class and full of cigar knowledge.
- All of our IPCPR releases with the exception of the Cien Anos are shipping and should be at your favorite shop soon!
- The Cien Anos is set to ship to stores later this month.
- There will be a new advertisement for the Nestor Miranda Collection in magazines soon. Keep an eye for it, and the first person to send me a picture of it on Twitter (@MCCBarry) will get a T-Shirt.
- October 23rd and 24th is the official coming out party for the Fernando Leon at Cigar Inn in New York City. I will be there with Nestor Miranda, Jessica Levine, Rene Castaneda and Hector Paz.
- It feels like IPCPR just ended 2 months ago (oh wait, it did!) but the planning for next year is already in full force.
- Lastly, a speedy recovery to our Mid Atlantic sales rep Christopher Lenzo. He will be back on the road soon.
- Lastly, Our newest gem, the La Aurora Diamond just scored a 90 in the latest issues of Cigar Aficionado.