November Update: MCC Happenings
As I get older the days go faster. Thankfully from time to time we can all slow things down with a cigar and enjoy the finer things in life. With the end of the year in site, things are beginning to fall into place for 2013. Here is an update one what is going on at Miami Cigar & Company.
- Nestor’s 70th birthday cigar is still on target, and we’ve begun to smoke some test blends. We all have our thoughts, but at the end of the day Nestor will sign off on this very special lancero, which is his vitola of choice.
- La Sirena Cigars is getting a website. It is at least a month from being launched, but you can check lasirenacigars.com if you don’t want to wait for the official announcement.
- Speaking of La Sirena Cigars, the King Poseidon was reviewed in Cigar Aficionado for the first time and it got an 89. Cigar Snob reviewed the Merlion and gave it a 92.
- The Miami Cigar & Company website is undergoing some modifications. We have removed the flash based introduction page and and are almost ready to launch the new landing page.
- October was a month of events with the Tampa Cigar bash and the Fernando Leon launch event in New York.
- We head to La Aurora this month to finalize plans for 2013.
Remember to get out to vote, because the FDA is going to change the way we smoke cigars. Don’t believe that is to be the case, here is an image of the new Tatiana boxes for Australia.
On a happier note here are some pictures from the launch of the Fernando Leon at Cigar Inn.